The following is a list of academic support services offered by various departments on campus. Whether you want to strive to get the best grade possible or you are struggling in a particular subject, these resources can be beneficial.
- Academic Skills Center: Offers students a variety of retention and support services, including Student Success Seminars, and Study Skills Library
Building 35, Room 112, 756-1256
- Disability Resource Center (DRC): Assists students with disabilities: note taking, transportation, etc.
Building 124, 756-1395
- Free Tutoring Resources: Free tutoring offered by various departments, clubs and organizations.
- Multicultural Agricultural Program (MAP): Provides tutoring and other academic and personal support to students of all cultural backgrounds.
Building 10, Room 134, 756-2627
- Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP): Builds an academic support community and provides the necessary bridges for students to succeed academically and professionally.
Building 40, Room 117, 756-1433
- OCOB Student Success Center: Offers students tutoring and career/internship advising.
Building 3, Room 300B, 756-2601
- Student Support Services: Helps enhance academic skills, increase retention and graduation rates, and offers free tutoring for eligible students.
Building 124, Room 119, 756-1395
- Study Session Program: Facilitator led study groups for lower division classes to help students with their course content.
- Supplemental Workshops in Math (SWM): Facilitator led workshops to help with concept enhancement, mock tests, and Q&A sessions.
- Supplemental Workshops in Science (SWS): Facilitator led workshops to help students with important concepts, study strategies, etc.
- University Writing & Rhetoric Center: Provides free, one-on-one assistance in the Writing Lab; administers the Graduation
Writing Requirement and Writing Proficiency Examination.
Building 10, Room 130, 756-2067