Apply to ETS:
Who is Eligible?
Students in the program must:
- Be a U.S. citizen, have legal residency, or be in the process of applying for legal permanent residency
- Attend one of the target schools*
- Complete the 5th grade or be at least 11 years old
- Commit to continue their studies beyond high school
- Commit to attend program workshops and events
- Commit to maintain good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA)
*Target schools include: McKenzie Junior High, Fesler Junior High, Mesa Middle School, Santa Maria High School, Pioneer Valley High School, Ernest Righetti High School, and Nipomo High School.
Federal TRIO Programs Income Levels
(Effective January 2017 until further notice)
|Size of Family Unit||Income*|
*Listed income is for the 48 Contiguous States. Please contact advisor for Alaska and Hawaii income levels.
For family units with more than 8 members, add the following amount for each additional family member: $6,270.