Who is Eligible?
- attend one of our program's participating schools*
- are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, or can show documentation of actively progressing towards Permanent Residency
- may be the first in their family to attend college
- have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or above
- submit a completed ETS application
- are between the ages of 11-27
- meet certain federal income guidelines (see chart below)
*Participating schools include: McKenzie Junior High, Fesler Junior High, Mesa Middle School, Santa Maria High School, Pioneer Valley High School, Ernest Righetti High School, and Nipomo High School.
Federal TRIO Programs 2017 Annual Income Levels
(Effective January 2017 Until Further Notice)
|Size of Family Unit||Income*|
*Listed income is for the 48 Contiguous States. Please contact advisor for Alaska and Hawaii low income levels.
For family units with more than 8 members, add the following amount for each additional family member: $6,270.