Career & Professional Growth
The CP Scholars program offers students workshops and development opportunities to build skills for their future careers and lifelong success. By partnering with university administration, faculty mentors, and industry leaders to provide exclusive events and workshops, the CP Scholars program offers students a head start in working toward their career goals.
Some examples of past and future events around career and professional development include:
- The Community of Scholars Luncheon, an opportunity for CP Scholars students to network with University administrators, leading faculty and mentors in each department and major.
- Workshops to discuss building leadership skills or personal strengths.
- Career workshops around networking, resume building, and interview skills.
- An exclusive day of networking events and career building workshops, hosted by Apple.
- CP Scholars networking trips to visit industry partners, including Apple and Raytheon.