Enrolling before classes begin (preferred):
- Use the schedule to get the 4-digit workshop number.
- Logon to the Portal, go to CPReg, and use the number to enroll in the workshop.
- Add the workshop before the last day to add, which is the Thursday before classes begin.
- Attend your workshop during the first week of classes.
Enrolling after classes begin:
- Use the schedule to find the time and location of the workshop you want.
- Attend the workshop and obtain a permission number from the facilitator.
- Logon to the Portal, go to CPReg, and use the permission number to enroll.
- You must use the permission number before the 8th day of classes, which is usually a Wednesday. After the 8th day, all workshops are closed just like other classes.* Auditing is not permitted.
Remember – each workshop is associated with a specific lecture, and not all lectures have a workshop. Enrollments are limited to 25 students.
For questions regarding CPReg and registration deadlines, please visit the Office of the Registrar webpage, or contact SWS at 805-756-5788.
*A "Late Add Appeal" process is available and may be approved in special cases, consult the workshop facilitator and/or the Office of Academic Records. Usually, "Late Add Appeal" deadline is early in Week 3 of the term.